HOw to order a Half or whole hog cut up
There are a few things you should know when ordering freezer pork for the first time.
- Not every cut can be ordered from the same pig. For example on a half hog: if you order bone in pork chops you won't be getting pork loin roasts.
- As a general rule we take pigs for processing on the first or second Tuesday of each month. Fresh meat is ready in 7 days, but cured/smoked meat takes 2-4 weeks.
- All meat is flash frozen and vacuum sealed for freshness.
- Orders including cut sheet must be received a minimum of 6 weeks in advance.
- Minimum deposit is: $200 (check, money order,credit card, PAYPAL)